Do you want to make a global impact with your DevOps skills? And do youwant toactively contribute to the further development of our platform andservices,creating opportunities for both the organization and yourself? Thenthis mightbe the job for you! Read more below or apply via the “apply for thisjob”button!
Shypple makes shipping simple. We offer companies an easy-to-useweb-application that acts as a centralized dashboard providing real-timevisibility on every aspect of their supply chain. It foresees a variety of booking, planning, delivery and communication possibilities. As a digital service provider we bring ease, accountability and efficiency in the supplychain while lowering hassle,communication and costs. We believe the solution behind disrupting a traditional industry is a perfect combination of a smart developed system and a high-quality customer experience.
Shypple has been named the winner of the Tech5 country award 2021 as hottest scale-upin the Netherlands.
Your role as Site Reliability Engineer
In this role you will be working on simplifying a traditionally complex business and turning it into an intuitive and worldwide scalable product that enables companies to manage logistics in more time andcost-efficient way. You build on a platform that is growing fast and to which many new features areconstantlybeing added.
We are looking for someone who is capable of taking ownership of the operations of our platform. Together with thedevelopment team, you (pro)actively contribute to the further development of the platform whereyoutake responsibility for the infrastructure and CI/CD of our platform.
As aSite Reliability Engineer you understand what it takes to operate a global platform and to horizontally scale it with rapidly growing demand. Your opinion and ideas matter at Shypple so we are looking for a great team player to joinour development organization.
What you'll bring
- The ability to learnnew things quickly, understand a business and it's productrequirements;
Linux knowledge (LPIC-2 level), container technology, Git, IaC(Terraform),CI/CD pipelines and CDN's.
- Experience as asoftware engineer so you'll understand our developers and youcan help themtroubleshoot;
- Thorough experiencein cloud platforms, preferably GCP and networking (experience with setting up operations in China and connecting itwith a global platform is a bigplus);
- Experience in scalingapplications and databases;
- You have strongabstract reasoning skills and an agile and pragmatic mindset;
- Excellentcommunication skills and fluency in English;
- A great workingenvironment with a team of talented developers who work together for extraordinary success;
- A competitive salary;- Good secondarybenefits;
- The opportunity to bea part of a great adventure where you can grow, developand get the best out ofyourself, including a yearly budget for personaldevelopment and many careergrowth opportunities;
- An office in theheart of Rotterdam with a sunny roof terrace.